The ADA Compliant Post from UVP enables visually impaired persons to detect the lowered tape with a cane or working dog. Each post features a 27"H ADA compliant retractable polyester belt that slides into the next post and locks into place. And the lowered tape also helps contain children in a waiting line. Release is a cinch - simply pull back the valve and slide the belt up. The three-way receiver allows you to connect the posts in a variety of ways. This durable stanchion is made of extruded aluminum with a black powder-coated finish. The 13 7/8" round base prevents tipping. The belt is available in two lengths and eight colors. Floor protector strips can be added for an additional charge.
- Durable aluminum post with black powder-coated finish
- ADA compliant 27"H retractable belt with locking mechanism
- Three-way receiver provides versatility
- Wide, tip-resistant base
- Post material: Extruded aluminum
- Belt material: Polyester
- Height: 38 1/2"
- Post diameter: 2 1/2"
- Base diameter: 13 7/8"
- Fully assembled
- Meets ADA regulation 4.4.1