Sandusky Lee's Laptop Cart gives you the protection and mobility you need when storing your most expensive classroom equipment. The heavy-gauge, welded steel cabinet has a three-point locking system that prevents theft and vandalism. This cabinet has room for 24 laptops on eight shelves that each hold up to 230 pounds. Ventilation holes in the doors and sides allow for air circulation to your laptops. Open the doors up to 180 degrees for easy access to contents. Four 5" casters make the laptop cart easy to move, while the 2" backstop on three sides of the top surface keep equipment from sliding off during transport. A locking door in the back gives you easy access to a cord management area. Sandusky Lee's Laptop Cart comes in a great selection of powder-coat paint colors. Please note: This cart does not include power strips.
- Heavy-gauge, welded steel features a resistant powder-coat paint finish
- Holds up to 24 laptops
- Each adjustable shelf has a 230-pound capacity
- Doors open 180 degrees for easy access
- Rolls on 5" casters (two locking)
- Material: 18- and 22-gauge steel
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Laptop Capacity: 24
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 230 lbs.
- Casters: 5" (2 locking)
- Interior Dimensions: 46"W x 23"D x 37 1/2"H
- Shelf Dimensions: 46"W x 16 1/2"D; adjust in 2" increments
- Width: 46"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 52"