6600 Series Z Stool - 24"H
Volume discounts available.
National Public Seating's 6600 Series Z Stool has a stylish ergonomic design that looks great and keeps you comfortable in the lab or art room. Each stool comes with a contoured, blow-molded polypropylene seat that provides maximum air comfort. The sturdy, 12-gauge oval tubular steel frame features a sled base that minimizes pressure on the floor. Permanently attached thermoplastic polyurethane glides allow you to move the stool quietly over any floor type. The stool nests right on your tabletop for easy cleanup and storage. This model of National Public Seating's 6600 Series Z Stool is 24" high and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Contoured blow-molded polypropylene seat provides comfort
- Sled base minimizes pressure on floors
- Nest stools right on your tabletops
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 24"
- Frame Material: 12-gauge oval tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: Blow-molded polypropylene
- Warranty: 10 years
- Width: 16 3/4"
- Depth: 16 1/4"
|Add to Cart||$64.95||NPS-6618||6600 Series Z Stool - 18"H|
|Add to Cart||$68.95||NPS-6622||6600 Series Z Stool - 22"H|