6300 Series Heavy-Duty Square Stool with Backrest - 25"-33" Adjustable Height
Volume discounts available.
A flexible backrest makes this version of National Public Seating's 6300 Series Heavy-Duty Square Stool a practical and stylish seating option in your art, industrial arts and science classrooms. The 18-gauge tubular steel frame features a welded foot ring that adds to the comfort and support. Plastic glides keep your stool level and won't mar floors. The masonite board won't chip or crack and is mounted to the frame with rivets to prevent warping. Adjust the seat height from 25" to 33".This National Public Seating 6300 Series Heavy-Duty Square Stool with Backrest comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Square masonite board won't chip or crack and is riveted to prevent warping
- Adjust the seat height from 25" to 33"
- Flexible backrest offers great support
- Foot ring is welded into place
- Must be ordered in quantities of 2; prices are for each
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 25" - 33"
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: Masonite
- Warranty: 10 years
- Height: 38" – 47 1/2"
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD