6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool - 31"-39"H
National Public Seating's 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool is an affordable and practical seating option for art, science, industrial arts classrooms and more. The 18-gauge tubular steel frame stands up to wear and tear and features a welded foot ring that adds to the comfort and support. Plastic glides keep your stool level and won't mar floors. The 14" diameter seat has a masonite board that won't chip or crack. This National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool adjusts in height from 31" to 39" and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- 14" diameter seat features a masonite board that won't chip or crack
- Foot ring is welded into place
- Must be ordered in quantities of 3; prices are for each
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 31"-39" adjustable
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: 11 1/2" diameter masonite
- Warranty: 10 years
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 16 1/2" - 18 1/2"
- Height: 31" - 39"
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD