TransFold Polypropylene Deck Portable Stage - 6'L x 3'D x 24" or 32"H
Midwest Folding Products’ TransFold Polypropylene Deck Portable Stages make setting up for your performances easier than ever before. The polypropylene deck withstands wear and tear and provides a safe, nonslip surface. Stages 16" and higher come with built-in wheels, so you easily move them from storage caddies to anywhere in your event space. Once the stages are in place, the wheels lift from the ground and units rest on non-marking glides. Attach two or more TransFold stage units with the convenient built-in couplings. Lock the couplings into place by simply rolling the stage next to another unit then lowering into place. Couplings rotate out of the way for easy storage. Adjust the height of the telescoping legs to 24" or 30" quickly and easily without tools. Just replace the clevis pin and tighten the knob after changing the height for a wobble-free fit. Midwest TransFold portable stages come with a 15-year factory warranty, making them staples in your performances for years to come.
- Wheeled units require no heavy lifting
- Built-in couplings swing out of the way during storage
- Nonslip polypropylene deck surface
- Easy height adjustment without tools
- 1 1/4" diameter, 14-gauge steel legs
- Locking leg braces keep stages from wobbling
- Deck Material: Plywood
- Frame Material: 1 1/4" diameter, 14-gauge steel legs
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Deck Surface: Polypropylene
- Length: 6'
- Depth: 3'
- Height: 24" or 30"
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs/square foot
- Glides: High-impact plastic
- Warranty: 15 years