Tapered Folding Riser - Hardboard Deck - 4 Tiers - 78"W x 69"D x 32"H
Get a good view of all of your performers – even those in the back row – with Midwest Folding Products’ Hardboard Deck Tapered Folding Riser. The heavy-duty folding riser has a solid plywood core deck supported by a wobble-free 16-gauge steel frame. Spring-bolt locks brace the 14-gauge steel tubing legs so students stay safe during performances. Attach the riser to additional units with the convenient drop-in couplings. This tapered riser has four tiers and a capacity of 16 to 22 people. Just fold the unit away for easy storage. Each affordable hardboard riser level is 17 1/2" deep.
Note: This picture shows two 3-tier risers with backrails. This product consists of one 4-tier riser. Backrails sold separately.
- Heavy-duty plywood core deck
- Space-saving tapered design
- Spring-bolt locks add stability to 14-gauge steel legs
- Four-level unit has capacity of 16 – 22 performers
- Affordable hardboard decks
- Platform Material: Solid plywood core
- Frame Material: Heavy-duty, 16-gauge formed steel channels
- Leg Material: 14-gauge steel tubing
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Deck Surface: Hardboard
- Width: 78"
- Depth: 69"
- Height: 32"
- Riser Depth: 17 1/2"
- Bottom Tier Dimensions: 54"W (front)/60"W (back) x 8"H
- Second Tier Dimensions: 60"W (front)/66"W (back) x 16"H
- Third Tier Dimensions: 66"W (front)/72" W (back) x 24"H
- Top Tier Dimensions: 72"W (front)/78"W (back) x 32"H
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs/square foot
- Warranty: 10 years