Tapered Folding Riser - Polypropy. Deck - 2 Tiers - 66"W x 35"D x 16"H
Midwest Folding Products’ Polypropylene Deck Tapered Folding Risers give you a good view of all of your performers – even those in the back row. The heavy-duty folding riser has a solid plywood core deck supported by a wobble-free 16-gauge steel frame. Spring-bolt locks brace the 14-gauge steel tubing legs so students stay safe during performances. Attach the riser to additional units with the convenient drop-in couplings. This tapered riser has two tiers and a capacity of nine to 12 people. Just fold the unit away for easy storage. Each tapered riser level is 17 1/2" deep and has a safe, nonslip polypropylene surface.
Note: This picture shows two 3-tier risers with backrails. This product consists of one 2-tier riser. Backrails are not available for risers with two tiers.
- Heavy-duty plywood core deck
- Space-saving tapered design
- Spring-bolt locks add stability to 14-gauge steel legs
- Two-level unit has capacity of nine - 11 performers
- Safe, nonslip polypropylene decks
- Platform Material: Solid plywood core
- Frame Material: Heavy-duty, 16-gauge formed steel channels
- Leg Material: 14-gauge steel tubing
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Deck Surface: Polypropylene
- Width: 66"
- Depth: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Riser Depth: 17 1/2"
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs/square foot
- Warranty: 10 years