Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table - Round - Enamel Legs
Volume discounts available.
Midwest Folding Products' Mobile Stool Round Cafeteria Table offers students plenty of personal space and unobstructed entrances to their seats. The eight reinforced plastic stools stand up to wear and tear typical of school cafeterias. Shur-Lok automatic safety locks mean you can fold and roll the table out of the way without the worry of accidents. When the table is unfolded and in place, casters lift off the ground to ensure stability. Backed by a 15-year warranty. Choose from several attractive colors for the top, stools and edge banding. Standard height is 29"; a 27" high cafeteria table is also available for younger students.
- Shur-Lok safety locks keep your table in place
- High-pressure laminate top w/ enamel legs
- Obstacle-free entrances
- Backed by a 15-year warranty
- Top Material: 5/8" thick particleboard core
- Stool Material: Injection-molded plastic
- Top Finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: 14-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Black powder coat
- Leg Finish: Enamel
- Edge Finish: Vinyl T-mold
- Stool Dimensions: 13" Diameter x 17" H
- Table Top Dimensions: 5' Diameter x 29"H
- Number of Casters: 4
- Caster Diameter: 4"
- Capacity: 8 people
- Warranty: 15 years
|Add to Cart||$1,049.95||MWF-NSUR608C||Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table - Round - Chrome Legs|