2000 Series Beam Seating - Two Seats
Volume discounts available.
Ideal for large auditoriums or small waiting rooms, KFI's 2000 Beam Series Seating is durable, affordable and attractive. This unit features two seats, each made of high-impact polypropylene that is contoured for great support. Aluminum alloy back supports help the chairs keep their shape, while the 15-gauge steel frame offers a solid base. The freestanding KFI 2000 Series Beam Seating has adjustable glides and supports up to 400 pounds per chair. Choose from several polypropylene colors.
- Chairs are made of high-impact polypropylene
- Comes with two chairs
- 15-gauge steel base has a black powder-coat paint finish
- Seat Height: 18"
- Frame Material: 15-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: High-impact polypropylene
- Width: 47"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 31"
|Add to Cart||$394.95||KFI-2000-3SB||2000 Series Beam Seating - Three Seats|
|Add to Cart||$499.95||KFI-2000-4SB||2000 Series Beam Seating - Four Seats|