Science Table with Drawers & Cabinet
Give students a sturdy place to work on science experiments and plenty of storage for supplies and notes with Diversified Woodcrafts' Single-Faced Science Table with Cabinets and Drawers. The solid oak and hardwood veneer base features a clear UV coating that protects it from chemical damage. Keep chemicals and expensive supplies locked away in the roomy cabinet and two locking drawers when class is over. The two legs and cabinet feature protective rubber base molding. Choose from four top finishes to best fit your needs and budget (complete description below). This Diversified Woodcrafts Single-Faced Science Table is 66"W x 24"L x 30"H and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Choose from four surface materials (see descriptions below)
- Solid oak and hardwood veneer base
- Two locking drawers
- Roomy locking cabinet with adjustable shelf
- Black rubber base molding protects your table from chemical spills
- Designed for two students
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Top Material: Your choice of 1 1/4" ARP High-Pressure Plastic Laminate (good), 1 1/4" ChemGuard (better), 1" Phenolic Resin (best) or 1" Solid Epoxy Resin
- Base Material: Solid oak and hardwood veneers
- Cabinet Capacity: 40 pounds
- Cabinet Dimensions: 24"W x 22"D x 29"H
- Drawer Dimensions: 11 1/2"W x 18"D x 5 1/2"H
- Width: 66"
- Length: 24"
- Height: 30"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Selecting Table Tops
When selecting a table top it is important to understand how the table will be used. Diversified Woodcrafts, Inc. offers four different top surfaces to accommodate a variety of settings.
1 1/4" ARP High Pressure Plastic Laminate is widely used for student science tables. It offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Edges of top are finished with vandal resistant T-molding. Corners have 1-3/4" radius. Color: black.
1 1/4" ChemGuard incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material. Tests prove ChemGuard has outstanding chemical resistance, plus significantly better NEMA wear value than competitive laminates. Color: black.
1" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Color: black.
1" Solid Epoxy Resin is impervious to normal laboratory chemicals and heat. Solid Epoxy Resin is solid, homogeneous, molded from modified epoxy resins, completely oven cured during processing. It is extremely durable and completely impervious to moisture. Color: black.