4-Person Wireless Listening Center
Volume discounts available.
The Califone Four-Person Wireless Listening Center is a great way to provide students with distraction-free small group lessons without the hassle and danger of cords. This wireless system includes four sets of wireless headphones, charging cables, AC adapter and VHF transmitter that matches the color code of the headphones. To get started, just plug the transmitter into your audio source, like an MP3 player, computer, multimedia player, VCR, CD/DVD player or television monitor. Since the headphones and transmitters work at a specific color-coded frequency, it's possible for three separate groups to listen to three different lessons right in the same classroom. The transmitter has a 1/4" input to attach a microphone (sold separately), allowing you to broadcast messages only to students wearing the coordinating headphones. With a 100' transmission range, students can move around the room while wearing the headphones instead of being confined to a desk.
- Includes four sets of wireless headphones, charging cables, AC adapter and VHF transmitter
- 100' transmission range allows for freedom of movement
- Connect the wireless transmitter to an MP3 player, computer, multimedia player, TV and more
- Noise-canceling wireless headphones have an adjustable headband
- Headphones and transmitter frequency are color coded, allowing you to use up to three different sets in the same room
- Jack box is backed by a one-year warranty; headphones are backed by a two-year warranty
- Includes: Four sets of wireless headphones, charging cables, AC adapter and VHF transmitter
- Warranty: 1 year - jack box; 2 years - headphones
|Add to Cart||$9.95||CAL-2924EC||Disposable Headphone Covers - 2.2" to 3.7" Diameter - 12 Pairs|