Sled Base Combo Desk - 18 1/2" Seat Height - Oversized
Artco-Bell's H000 Series Sled Base Combo Desks are a durable and stylish addition to your classroom. Students will enjoy the sturdy molded melamine seat and back supported by a 12-gauge steel frame. An extra-large desk surface and steel underseat book rack offer plenty of space to work and store materials. The solid plastic top resists scratching and staining to ensure years of dependable everyday use. The chair desk's unique sled-base design allows double entry-seating and easy sliding across carpeted floors. Choose from a variety of top finishes and seat colors to match your learning environment. The 18 1/2" A+ seat size provides more surface area than the average school chair and is ideal for high school and college students. Artco-Bell's H000 Series Sled Base Combo Desks are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Molded melamine seat and back
- Tubular steel frame
- Extra-large work surface
- Steel underseat book rack
- Sled-based design ideal for carpeted surfaces
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 18 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: High School - College
- Seat and Back Material: Thermoset melamine plastic
- Desktop Material: Solid plastic
- Frame Material: 12-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Book Rack: Yes
- Writing Surface Width: 18"
- Writing Surface Length: 24"
- Options: Available with a laminate top and no book rack. Call for details.
- Warranty: 15 years