Tapered Folding Riser - Hardboard Deck - Three Tiers - 72"W x 52"D x 24"H
Get a good view of all of your performers – even those in the back row – with Midwest Folding Products’ Hardboard Deck Tapered Folding Riser. The heavy-duty folding riser has a solid plywood core deck supported by a wobble-free 16-gauge steel frame. Spring-bolt locks brace the 14-gauge steel tubing legs so students stay safe during performances. Attach the riser to additional units with the convenient drop-in couplings. This tapered riser has three tiers and a capacity of 12 to 17 people. Just fold the unit away for easy storage. Each affordable hardboard riser level is 17 1/2" deep.
Note: This picture shows two 3-tier risers with backrails. This product consists of one 3-tier riser. Backrails sold separately.
- Heavy-duty plywood core deck
- Space-saving tapered design
- Spring-bolt locks add stability to 14-gauge steel legs
- Three-level unit has capacity of 12 - 17 performers
- Affordable hardboard decks
- Platform Material: Solid plywood core
- Frame Material: Heavy-duty, 16-gauge formed steel channels
- Leg Material: 14-gauge steel tubing
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Deck Surface: Hardboard
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 52"
- Height: 24"
- Riser Depth: 17 1/2"
- Bottom Tier Dimensions: 54"W (front)/60"W (back) x 8"H
- Middle Tier Dimensions: 60"W (front)/66"W (back) x 16"H
- Top Tier Dimensions: 66"W (front)/72"W (back) x 24"H
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs/square foot
- Warranty: 10 years