Elliptical Bench Cafeteria Table - Enamel Legs - 44"W x 10' 1"L
Midwest Folding Products' Elliptical Bench Cafeteria Table keeps noise levels down because the unique shape allows students to communicate face-to-face instead of shouting the length of a table. Shur-Lok automatic safety locks keep the table securely in place, whether it is opened or folded for transit. Backed by a 15-year warranty. Choose from several attractive colors for the top, benches and edge banding. This elliptical-shaped cafeteria table seats 12 to 16 people. The standard height for this table is 29"; a 27" high table is available for younger students.
- Shur-Lok safety locks keep your table in place
- High-pressure laminate top w/ enamel legs
- Backed by a 15-year warranty
- Top Material: 5/8" thick particleboard core
- Bench Material: 5/8" thick particleboard core
- Top and Bench Finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: 14-gauge tubular steel
- Leg Finish: Enamel
- Edge Finish: Vinyl T-mold
- Bench Height: 17"H
- Table Height: 29"
- Table Top Dimensions: 44"W x 10'1"L
- Number of Casters: 4
- Caster Diameter: 4"
- Capacity: 12 to 16 people
- Warranty: 15 years
|Add to Cart||$1,489.95||MWF-NBUP10C||Elliptical Bench Cafeteria Table - Chrome Legs - 44"W x 10' 1"L|