Single-Height Polypropylene Deck Portable Stage - 4'L x 3'D x 16"H
Midwest Folding Products’ Polypropylene Deck Portable Stage is a strong and sturdy place to showcase your performers. The nonslip polypropylene deck helps prevent falls and the heavy-gauge steel frame won’t wobble. Each stage has a solid plywood core that stands up to wear and tear. Use the drop-in couplings to attach to other 16" Midwest portable stages and create your own custom configurations. This portable stage folds to less than 2", so it’s easy to store. Select from two powder-coat paint colors for the steel frame.
- 16-gauge steel frame & 14-gauge steel legs
- Folds to less than 2" when stacked
- Ships completely assembled
- Drop-in couplings allow for connecting to other units
- Deck Material: Plywood
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel w/ 14-gauge steel legs
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Deck Surface: Polypropylene
- Length: 4'
- Depth: 3'
- Height: 16"
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs/square foot
- Glides: High-impact plastic
- Warranty: 10 years
Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for
Single-Height Polypropylene Deck Portable Stage - 8'L x 3'D x 16"H
Single-Height Polypropylene Deck Portable Stage - 8'L x 4'D x 40"H
Single-Height Polypropylene Deck Portable Stage - 4'L x 3'D x 8"H
Professional Series 3" Foam Crib Mattress - For Full-Size Cribs
CombBind C800pro Electric Binding Machine
Office in a Box