Cork Roll Adhesive - 4 Gallons
SALE $109.75Weight: 38.00 pounds
Call 1-877-839-3330 for a shipping quote.
Usually ships within 1 Week
- Water Base Adhesive
- Moisture Resistant, Mildew Resistant, Antimicrobial
- Not Flammable
- 100% Solvent Free
- Shelf Life: 1 Year in Unopened Container
- VOC Emissions: <1 gram per liter (calculated per CA South Coast Rule 1168)
- Appearance and odor: Light tan paste with little or no odor
- Spread Rate: Approximately 280 sq. ft. per 4 gallon tub
Bulletin Board Installation Fast Facts:
- Bulletin Board must be installed on substrates that are sound, smooth, rigid, flat, dry, clean and free of all foreign materials such as dust, grease, oils, solvents, sealers and old adhesive residue.
- The permanent HVAC must be operational and set at a minimum of 68 degrees F (20 degrees C) at least one week prior to installation. Acclimate material to jobsite conditions for a minimum of 48 hours prior to installation.
- Spread the adhesive using a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" square notched trowel. Be sure to hold the trowel at approximately a 60 degree angle to the wall to ensure that the proper amount of adhesive is applied.
- Do not mix material from different batch numbers and install rolls and cuts in consecutive order. Do not reverse sheets for seaming.
- Cut pieces to the necessary length, adding two to three inches to allow for trimming.
- When cutting bulletin board, first score the material using a utility knife. Finish the cut using a hook knife held at an angle to the face of the material so that the edge has a slight undercut.
- Trim a minimum of 1/2" from the factory edge when seaming.
- Use reference marks for proper alignment of sheets on the wall.
- Reverse roll (roll face in) each piece prior to installation in order to remove the "roll curl". Make sure to massage out any remaining roll curl at the ends of each piece so the material will lay flat.
- Make sure the jute backing is free of any debris or foreign material before placing the bulletin board into the adhesive.
- Install one sheet at a time, making sure to place the material into wet adhesive. Adhesive open time and working time will vary depending on site conditions.
- After positioning the bulletin board on the wall, roll immediately with a wall roller in both directions.
- Always check for proper adhesive transfer. In order to achieve a secure bond, there must be a complete wet transfer of adhesive to the material backing. Achieving a secure bond is essential for a successful installation of bulletin board.
- Scribe seams being sure to cut the edges with a slight undercut.
- Remove adhesive residue immediately with a damp clean white cloth. Dried adhesive residue can be removed with a clean white cloth and mineral spirits.
Bulletin Board Maintenance Fast Facts:
- Dust regularly or, if necessary, wipe with a damp cloth.
- For stubborn soil, gently clean the surface using a soft bristle brush and lukewarm water with a neutral detergent. Remove the cleaning solution with a squeegee and cloth. Rinse with clean water and remove any remaining water with a squeegee and cloth.