Economical Stereo/Mono Headphones
Volume discounts available.
Supply your entire class with their own headphones without sacrificing quality or your tight budget when you choose Hamilton's Economical Stereo/Mono Headphones. The headphones have on-the-ear foam cushions that are comfortable enough to wear throughout the day. There's no guesswork involved when deciding whether the headphones should be placed on a stereo or mono setting. Special technology allows the headphones to automatically switch between stereo and mono modes. The headphones comes with a 1/8" plug, as well as a 1/4" screw-on adapter, so they fit most of your AV equipment. Use with iPods, iPads, MP3 players, Mac and PC computers, cassette players and more. You'll also receive a heavy-duty, write-on, reclosable storage bag that helps prevent the spread of head lice. Adjust the wire headband to fit a variety of students. Hamilton's Economical Stereo/Mono Headphones are backed by a one-year warranty.
- Comfortable on-ear foam cushion
- Automatically switches between mono and stereo settings
- Comes with 1/8" plug with 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Works with PC and Mac computers
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Type: Stereo/mono
- Headphone Cushions: On-the-ear foam cushions
- Plug Size: 1/8" with 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Headphone Cord: 6' L straight cord
- Compatibility: PC and Mac computers
- Warranty: 1 year
|Add to Cart||$1.29||HAM-5065||Headphone Adapter - 1/8" to 1/4" Screw-On for Hamilton Headphones|