765 Series Junior Executive Desk
Virco's 765 Series Junior Executive Desk is constructed with a sturdy steel frame and high-pressure laminate top designed to resist denting and scratching. The 20" x 34" work surface and side-mounted open front metal book box provide ample space to store materials. A molded modesty panel offers structural support and privacy. Desk legs adjust top height from 22" to 30" so students of all sizes will be comfortable. Standard nylon-base glides make it easy to change seating arrangements on any floor. Choose from a variety of attractive top finishes. Virco's 765 Series Junior Executive Desk comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Sturdy steel frame
- High-pressure laminate work surface
- Side-mounted open front metal book box
- Adjustable desk height
- Suggested Grade Level: 1st - 6th
- Desktop Material: High-Pressure Laminate
- Frame Material: Steel with Chrome Leg Inserts
- Book Box Material: Metal
- Top Width: 20"
- Top Length: 34"
- Desk Height: 22" - 30"
- Top Book Box Compartment: 4"H x 11"W x 15"D
- Bottom Book Box Compartment: 11"H x 11"W x 15" D
- Frame Finish: Char Black
- Laminate Top: Medium Oak, Fusion Maple, Grey Nebula or Walnut
- Glides: Nylon
- Warranty: 10 years