9500 Series Stack Chair
With its teardrop-shaped back, generous padding and patterned fabric upholstery, National Public Seating's 9500 Series Stack Chair looks great in even the finest settings. The 18-gauge square tubular steel frame has an attractive gold powder-coat paint finish and features an H-shaped brace under the seat for extra durability. A contoured foam seat provides comfort, even during long assemblies and presentations. Steel glides won't scratch floors and move easily over carpet. Twelve plastic bumpers protect the powder-coat paint finish from scratches when the chair is stacked. Choose from several fabric colors. The National Public Seating 9500 Series Stack Chair is backed by a 10-year warranty. Use with National Public Seating's DY81 Series Chair Dolly and DY9000 Series Chair Dolly.
- Teardrop-shaped back and fabric upholstery look great in any room
- Built-in handle makes it easy to move and stack
- H-shaped brace under the seat provides great support
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 19"
- Frame Material: 7/8" square tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Gold powder-coat paint
- Seat & Back Material: Molded foam with plywood core
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Glides: Steel
- Warranty: 10 years
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 22 3/4"
- Height: 37 1/4"
|Add to Cart||$28.95||NPS-DY81||DY81 Series Chair Dolly|
|Add to Cart||$84.75||NPS-DY9000||DY9000 Series Chair Dolly|