I.Q. Series Sled-Base Combo Desk - 17 1/2" Seat Height
Volume discounts available.
Virco's I.Q. Series Sled-Based Combo Desk is a stylish, ergonomic choice for your school classroom. Students will enjoy the comfortable concave seat and flexible back with lumbar support. A solid steel frame with an attractive chrome finish supports the spacious work surface constructed with a durable high-pressure laminate top. An underseat bookrack is perfect for storing extra materials. The chair desk's unique sled-based design allows double-entry seating and makes it easy to slide across carpeted surfaces. Choose from a variety of top finishes and seat colors to match your learning environment. Virco's I.Q. Series Sled-Based Combo Desk comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Comfortable concave seat with flexible backrest
- Steel frame with attractive chrome finish
- Durable high-pressure laminate work surface
- Steel underseat bookrack
- Sled-based design ideal for carpeted surfaces
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 5th - College
- Seat Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Bookrack: Yes
- Chair Width: 21"
- Overall Depth: 34 1/8"
- Overall Height: 32 1/4"
- Writing Surface Width: 18 3/4"
- Writing Surface Length: 24 5/8"
- Writing Surface Height: 29 3/4"
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Laminate Top: Medium Oak, Fusion Maple, Grey Nebula or Walnut
- Glides: Plastic
- Warranty: 10 years
Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for
5200 Series Premium Tablet Arm Steel Folding Chair
Uniflex 7400 Combo Desk - 17 1/2" Seat Height
Discover D700 Combo Desk with Laminate Top - 18" Seat Height
Fusion EZUse Laminating Pouches - Legal Size - 5 Mil - 100 pk.
Montessori Alphabet Classroom Rug - Oval - 7' 8"W x 10' 9"L
Wall-Mounted Room Divider - Three Panels - 5'6"L x 4'H