A400 Series Combo Desk - 17 1/2" Seat Height
Artco-Bell's A400 Series Combo Desk is a durable and attractive addition to your classroom. Students will appreciate the sturdy molded melamine seat and back supported by a tubular steel frame. A front tie-bar adds strength and stability. The extra-large desk surface and underseat steel rod book rack provide plenty of space to store extra materials. A solid plastic top resists scratching and staining to ensure years of dependable everyday use. Choose from a variety of top finishes and seat colors to match your learning environment. The 17 1/2" seat height is ideal for 4th to 12th grade students. Artco-Bell's A400 Series Combo Desk is backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Molded melamine seat and back
- Tubular steel frame with front tie-bar
- Extra-large work surface
- Steel underseat book rack
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 12th
- Seat and Back Material: Thermoset melamine plastic
- Desktop Material: Solid plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular steel
- Book Rack: Yes
- Writing Surface Width: 18"
- Writing Surface Length: 24"
- Glides: Nylon
- Options: Available with a laminate top and no book rack. Call for details.
- Warranty: 15 years
Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for
5200 Series Premium Tablet Arm Steel Folding Chair
Uniflex 7400 Combo Desk - 17 1/2" Seat Height
Discover D700 Combo Desk with Laminate Top - 18" Seat Height
Walk of Fame Classroom Rug - Rectangle - 5' 4"W x 7' 8"L
Infrared Stereo/Mono Headphones with Transmitter - Pack of 4