CardMaster Card Reader
Volume discounts available.
Help develop your studentsí reading and writing skills with the Califone CardMaster Card Reader. This audio-visual learning aid enables students to link visible letters with the sounds they hear played back through the Cardmaster. The repeated, multi-modal, kinesthetic, visual and auditory reinforcement helps solidify mental connections between the written and spoken word. A great teaching tool for new and struggling readers. The CardMaster can also be used for ESL, speech language therapies and foreign language application. Record up to 12 seconds on a dedicated teacher/student track or create a permanent record on a blank card. Cards are sold separately. The Califone CardMaster Card Reader comes backed by a one-year warranty.
- Cards not included
- Records spoken responses via built-in electret mic or mic input for tracking student progress
- 12 second Student/Teacher Track Electronic Memory
- Student and teacher track record with hidden teacher record interlock
- Rugged ABS plastic withstands the rigors of daily use
- Useful for ESL, speech language therapies, foreign language applications
- Comes with detachable power adapter
- Recommend using with 2964AV Headset (not included)
- Power Output: 2 Watts into 4 ohms
- Speaker: 3" round
- Microphone: Built-in electret
- Record Level Control: Auto Logic Control
- Controls: Volume, Student Track, Teacher Track, Record, Teacher Track Record Interlock, Battery Check, 12 second Electronic Memory for Student and Teacher Tracks
- Output Jacks: 1/4" and 3.5mm headphone jacks, 1/4" Aux.
- Input Jacks: 1/4" and 3.5mm microphone jacks
- Cord: Detachable power supply with cord wrap for convenient storage
- Power Requirements: 4 "C" size alkaline batteries OR 110-240VAC -> 12VDC/1A power adapter (included)
- Dimensions 11.25" x 6.75" x 3.75"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Width: 11 1/4"
- Depth: 6 3/4"
- Height: 3 3/4"
|Add to Cart||$40.95||CAL-AK-1000||Magnetic Card Activities Kit|
|Add to Cart||$22.95||CAL-2964AV||Deluxe Monaural Headset|