Infrared Stereo/Mono Headphones with Transmitter
Volume discounts available.
Califone Infrared Stereo/Mono Headphones with USB Transmitter allow students to concentrate on audio lessons without the distraction of cords. Since the headphone come with a USB transmitter and 10” semi-rigid USB extender, they are easy to use with your computer programs. Plus, these high-quality headphones work with the Califone Infrared Music Maker without the need for a transmitter. Allow several students to join in the lesson, because there is no limit to the number of headphones that can be used within 20 feet of transmission range with a clear line of sight between the headphone and transmitter. Infrared receivers are built right into the comfy, padded ear cups. These Califone infrared headphones are versatile, too. Just switch between mono and stereo to fit your needs. Adjust the headband for the best fit and the volume to appropriate levels. Backed by a two-year warranty. Can be used for Common Core testing, including the PARCC, SBAC & NAEP.
- Includes USB transmitter and USB extender for computer use
- No hassle of tangled cords
- Use additional headphones within a 20' line-of-sight range of transmitter (not included)
- Infrared transmitters are in the ear cups
- Comes with padded leatherette ear cups and adjustable headband for a comfortable fit
- Switch between mono and stereo quickly and easily
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Type: Mono/Stereo
- Ear Cushion: Padded leatherette
- Batteries: 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years