Got It! Student Response System - For 40 Students
Volume discounts available.
Make learning engaging and fun with the help of this Califone Got It! Student Response System. The system works with your teacher's computer, adding an interactive aspect to your existing lesson plans. Give each student one of the 40 infrared remote controls. After the teacher asks a questions, students respond by pushing a button on their remote. The system allows the computer to identify which student pressed the key, and which key was pressed. The result is a fully interactive learning environment that encourages individual student participation, while making it easy for the teacher to instantly evaluate each student's unique progress. Use Califone's Got It! Student Response System to grade objective tests, tally class averages and save all records. The Got It! System works with Windows only and is backed by a one-year warranty. You'll receive one teacher remote, 40 student remotes, a wireless receiver, Got It system software CD, manual, USB cable and carrying case.
- Fun, engaging and interactive system
- Students respond to questions with handheld remote control
- System grades objective tests, tallies class averages and more
- Works with Windows only
- 15 input buttons per remote < /ul>
- Includes: One teacher remote, 40 student remotes, a wireless receiver and Got It system software CD, manual, USB cable and carrying case
- Compatibility: Windows only; Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Applications: Activity Modes (Quiz, Competition Quiz, Buzz-In Quiz, Knock Out Game, Prompt QA and Pick Out); Editor; Manager; Reports
- Warranty: 1 year
- Receiver Power: USB
- Remote Size: 2 1/4"W x 3 3/4"L
- Power: 3V lithium battery for each remote