Lecture Station - 58 1/2"W x 22 1/4"D x 43"H
Volume discounts available.
Put on a great presentation and have plenty of work and storage space with Balt's Lecture Station. This attractive lecture station includes a desk and lectern in one convenient unit. This lectern features a teak high-pressure laminate surface that tilts 10 degrees and locks into place for optimal positioning of notes. A pencil stop keeps your materials and laptops in place. A pop-out shelf on the side provides space for your projector, document camera or other equipment, and is secured with a magnet when not in use. Adjust the two upper shelves inside the locking steel cabinet to fit equipment of various sizes. The desk features a 36" wide high-pressure laminate surface plus a locking drawer so you can keep supplies close at hand. This lectern rolls easily on six 3" non-marring casters (two locking). Integrated cable conduits in the desk top and lectern body provide tidy cable management. The Balt Lecture Station is GREENGUARD certified and TAA compliant. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Laminate top tilts 10 degrees and locks into place
- Locking steel cabinet features two adjustable shelves
- Comes with side shelf for projectors
- Cable conduits keep your work area tidy
- Rolls easily on 3" casters
- Desktop is scratch resistant
- Keep supplies in the locking desk drawer
- GREENGUARD certified
- TAA compliant
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Top Material: Teak high-pressure laminate
- Base Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Cabinet Dimensions: 18 1/4"W x 19 1/4"D x 32 1/2"H
- Top Dimensions: 22 1/4"W x 22 1/4"D
- Desktop Surface: 36"W x 19 3/4"D
- Width: 58 1/2"
- Depth: 22 1/4"
- Height: 43"
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD