Economy Tablet Charging Cart
Volume discounts available.
Balt's Economy Tablet Charging Cart is an attractive, durable and affordable way to charge and store your tablet devices. This locking steel and wood cart has eight horizontal shelves that hold up to two tablets each. Includes two eight-outlet power strips; simply attach each device with a wall charger to one of the and connect the cart to a wall outlet for convenient charging. Access and load tablets with ease via the two locking front doors. The back features a smaller locking door for quick access to cords. Includes cable management clips. Roll the cart anywhere with ease thanks to the 3" casters (two locking). The top of the cart functions as a built-in work surface. This Balt Economy Tablet Charging Cart is TAA compliant and comes backed by a one-year warranty. Ships ready for you to assemble.
- Locking cart holds and charges up to 16 tablets
- Access tablets and cords through the front and rear locking doors
- Made of wood and steel with hole pattern for proper ventilation
- Moves easily on heavy-duty casters (two locking)
- Includes two 8-outlet power strips
- Sleek, stylish design
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- TAA compliant
- Assembly required
- Frame Material: Steel and wood
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Holds: Up to 16 tablets
- Shelves: 8
- Shelf Dimensions: 16 1/2"W x 7 3/4"D x 2 1/8"H
- Width: 22 1/2"
- Depth: 15 3/4"
- Height: 30 3/4"