Veneer Contemporary Tabletop Lectern with Sound
Oklahoma Sound's Veneer Contemporary Tabletop Lectern with Sound features a custom built-in 75-watt amplifier system that delivers crisp, clear sound to an audience of 7,500 people. Four 4" speakers are mounted on the radius corners of this tabletop lectern and blend into the contemporary design. The roomy reading surface is 22" wide, large enough to hold a three-ring binder. A built-in reading lamp sheds light on presentation notes, while a digital timepiece keeps you on track. This lectern comes with two corded microphones - a handheld and a tie-clip/lavalier. One wireless microphone (sold separately) can also be used with the unit. Fully assembled.
- 75-watt amplifier delivers sound to an audience of 7,500
- Handheld microphone with 9' cable
- Tie-clip/lavalier microphone with 10' cable
- Reading lamp
- Digital timepiece
- Material: Wood veneer
- Finish: Cherry on cherry
- Power: 75 Watts
- Audience Size: Up to 7,500 people
- Speakers: Four 4"
- Inputs: 2 microphones, 1 aux
- Outputs: Line out 1 – extension speaker; Line out 2 – tape recorder
- Wireless: Switchable; two frequencies
- Controls: Four volume, bass/treble, on/off
- Power Supply: 117 Volt AC; 12 V DC with optional battery
- Overall Width: 24"
- Overall Depth: 20 1/2"
- Overall Height: 20"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 5 years