X-Series School Chair - 17 1/2" Seat Height
Artco-Bell's X-Series School Chairs are a sturdy and attractive addition to your classroom. The durable molded melamine seat is supported by two continuous 18-gauge steel tubes that cross to form an "x" beneath the seat. A 14-gauge back post extends above the chair to act as a handle. These heavy-duty solid plastic chairs will withstand years of everyday use without scratching or denting. Choose from eight seat colors to match your learning environment. The 17 1/2" seat height is ideal for 4th to 12th grade students. Artco-Bell's X-Series School Chairs stack to save space and are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Molded melamine seat
- 18-gauge steel frame
- Chairs stack to save space
- Available in a variety of colors and finishes
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 12th
- Suggested Age Range: 9 - 18 years
- Seat Material: Melamine thermoset plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular steel
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat Depth: 15 1/4"
- Front Frame Width: 16"
- Back Frame Width: 20 1/2"
- Frame Depth: 23 1/4"
- Chair Height: 33"
- Glides: Nylon
- Warranty: 15 years