H400 Combo Desk - 17 1/2" Seat Height
Artco-Bell's H400 Series Combo Desks are a durable addition to your classroom. Students will enjoy the sturdy molded melamine seat and back supported by a 16-gauge steel frame. An extra-large desk surface and underseat steel book rack provide plenty of space to work and store materials. The solid plastic top resists scratching and staining for years of dependable everyday use. Choose from a variety of top finishes and seat colors to match your learning environment. The 17 1/2" seat height is ideal for 4th to 12th grade students. Artco-Bell's H400 Series Combo Desks are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Molded melamine seat and back
- Tubular steel frame
- Extra-large work surface
- Steel underseat book rack
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 12th
- Seat and Back Material: Thermoset melamine plastic
- Desktop Material: Solid plastic
- Frame Material: 16-gauge tubular steel
- Book Rack: Yes
- Writing Surface Width: 18"
- Writing Surface Length: 24"
- Glides: Nylon
- Options: Available with a laminate top and no book rack. Call for details.
- Warranty: 15 years
|Add to Cart||$129.95||ABC-H455||H400 Combo Desk - 15 1/2" Seat Height|
|Add to Cart||$149.75||ABC-H458||H400 Combo Desk - 18 1/2" Seat Height - Oversized|