Discover D200 Tablet Arm Desk - 18" Seat Height - Oversized
artcobell's Discover Series Tablet Arm Desks are an affordable, space-saving solution for your classroom. Students will enjoy the comfort of an ergonomically-designed contoured shell seat with a waterfall front and flexible back. A sturdy tubular steel frame connects the chair to the work surface and tablet arm. The high-pressure laminate top prevents scratching, and polyurethane-sealed edges resist denting. Store extra materials in the steel wire book rack. Choose from a variety of colors and finishes to meet your needs. The 18" A+ seat size provides 30 percent more surface area than the average chair and is ideal for 9th grade to college students. artcobell's Discover Series Tablet Arm Desks are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Ergonomically-designed contoured shell seat
- Tubular steel frame
- High-pressure laminate work surface
- Steel underseat book rack
- Right or left-handed tablet arm
- Available in a variety of colors and finishes
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 9th - College
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Desktop Material: High-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: 16-gauge tubular steel
- Book Rack: Yes
- Seat Width: 17 1/4"
- Seat Depth: 17 3/4"
- Frame Width: 18 3/4"
- Frame Depth: 29 1/2"
- Overall Height: 32 1/4"
- Writing Surface Width: 22"
- Writing Surface Length1: 17"
- Writing Surface Length2: 12"
- Writing Surface Height: 30 1/2"
- Glides: Nylon
- Option: Left-handed tablet arm
- Warranty: 15 years