Uniflex 7200 Tablet Arm Desk - 18 1/2" Seat Height - Oversized
Artco-Bell's Uniflex 7200 Series Tablet Arm Desks are a classic and comfortable solution for your classroom. The double-contoured soft plastic shell seat has a deep waterfall front to promote circulation and a wide rectangular opening to relieve lower back pressure. A sturdy tubular steel frame connects the chair to the work surface and tablet arm. The high-pressure laminate top prevents scratching, and polyurethane-sealed edges resist denting. Store extra materials in the steel wire book rack. Choose from a variety of colors and finishes to meet your needs. The 18 1/2" A+ seat size provides 30 percent more surface area than the average chair and is ideal for 9th grade to college students. Artco-Bell's Uniflex 7200 Series Tablet Arm Desks are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Double-contoured shell seat with waterfall front
- Tubular steel frame
- High-pressure laminate work surface
- Steel underseat book rack
- Right or left-handed tablet arm
- Available in a variety of colors and finishes
- Seat Height: 18 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 9th - College
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Desktop Material: High-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: 16-gauge tubular steel
- Book Rack: Yes
- Seat Width: 17"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Frame Width: 21 9/16"
- Frame Depth: 24"
- Overall Height: 33"
- Writing Surface Width: 20 1/2"
- Writing Surface Length1: 22"
- Writing Surface Length2: 14"
- Writing Surface Height: 29 1/2"
- Glides: Nylon
- Option: Left-handed tablet arm
- Warranty: 15 years
|Add to Cart||$89.95||ABC-7257||Uniflex 7200 Tablet Arm Desk - 17 1/2" Seat Height|