Uniflex School Chair - 15 1/2" Seat Height
artcobell's Uniflex Series School Chairs are a classic addition to your classroom. Students will appreciate the comfort of double-contoured seats with a deep waterfall front. The soft plastic shell is reinforced with structural ribs and contains an anti-static additive. A wide opening relieves lower back pressure and allows continuous air circulation. This durable chair is constructed with a tubular steel frame and saddle brace. Standard nylon swivel glides protect floors. Stack chairs 10 high for easy storage. Choose from a wide selection of colors to match your learning environment. The 15 1/2" seat height is ideal for 2nd to 4th grade students. artcobell's Uniflex Series School Chairs are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
To find the perfect seat height, measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child’s knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Double contoured shell seat with waterfall front
- Tubular steel frame with chrome or titanium finish
- Chairs stack easily to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 15 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 2nd - 4th
- Chair Width: 18"
- Chair Depth: 19 1/2"
- Seat Width: 14"
- Seat Depth: 13 1/2"
- Overall Height: 26 1/2"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome or Titanium
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Other: Chairs stack 10 high
- Warranty: 15 years